Stranded: Nepalese Companies Abandon Workers in Qatar
Sri LankaFloods Forever Change Sri Lankans’ Lives; Government Debates About What Went Wrong
More from the Global Press Team
GPI founder Cristi Hegranes gives a transparent look at what it takes to create a global journalism social enterprise.
- Guest Blog: “Every Day There is a Report of Deaths, Which Triggers More Protests”
- Guest Blog: Global Press Intern Settles into New Job, Finds That “Being an Adult Isn’t So Bad”
- Guest Blog: Research is the first step to GPI expansion into Punjab, India.
Between the Lines
Editors take you between the lines on everything from complex editorial decisions to the unique challenges of global journalism.
- Qatar: Reporting on Migrant Workers in Qatar Was Personal for Two GPJ Journalists
- Safety a Primary Concern for Reporters In Conflict Zones
- Puppies or Iraq? Age-Old Question Lives On in Global Press Newsroom
Inside the Story
From reporting triumphs to critical hardships, GPJ reporters give insider accounts of what it takes to cover the world.
- Zambia: “I Needed Another Bomb of a Story”
- Argentina: “I Found a Room Full of Women Talking and Smiling”
- Democratic Republic of Congo: “All We Want is Access to Clean Water”